Paris MoU Concentrated Inspection Campaigns
The Paris Memorandum of Understanding on Port State Control (MoU) has issued a press release on 27th May 2008 which includes the following:
Concentrated Inspection Campaigns
- Safety of Navigation
Paris MoU (jointly with the Tokyo MoU) will be undertaking a Concentrated Inspection Campaigns (CICs) on the Safety of Navigation from September to November 2008.
During 2009 a CIC on lifeboat launching arrangements will be carried out.
The Paris MoU Committee has adopted the 2007 Annual Report including the new Black, Grey and White List and a performance list of Recognised Organisations. Both lists will be used for targeting purposes starting 1 July 2008. The Annual Report is due to be published by the end of July 2008.
ECM Europe staff has a great deal of experience in this area on a variety of levels/roles. We are available to assist your vessel to conduct dedicated Navigational Audits and Drills and improve performances as needed.
For further information please contact Bruno Di Lascio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tag: PSC Campaigns
- Crisis management (6)
- ECM (49)
- EMS / Compliance Program (5)
- Energy Management (2)
- Environmental management (15)
- Environmental Violation (19)
- EPA (4)
- EU Commission (3)
- EU Environmental Regulatory Updates (12)
- European Maritime Safety Agency (5)
- Events (3)
- Hot News (6)
- Incident Management Exercise (1)
- OPA 90 and other US requirements (5)
- Paris Mou Port State Control (9)
- Pollution prevention (15)
- Rassegna stampa (9)
- Quality management (7)
- Regulatory Updates (6)
- Risk management (4)
- Safety management (6)
- Security Circular Letters (6)
- Seminars (11)
- Training (11)
- US Regulatory Updates (16)
- USCG Activites (9)