Getting the best out of ISO 9000 Family
ISO has published an new edition of its brochure of advise for managers, Selection and use of the ISO 9000 family of standards. The brochure includes concise example of the integrated use of ISO 9000 family standards in various organizations. The brochure has been authored by ISO technical committee ISO/TC 176, which is responsible for developing and maintaining the ISO 9000 family.
The best know standard in the family is ISO 9001, which specifies the basic requirements for a quality management system that an organization must fulfil to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that enhance customer satisfaction and meet applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. The family currently consist of 17 international quality management standards and guidelines.
Selection and use of the ISO 9000 family of standards is available in a WEB and PDF version and can be accessed free of charge on the ISO web site www.iso.org.
For further information on how to implement the ISO 9000 family of standard on your organization please feel free to contact Bruno Di Lascio.
- Crisis management (6)
- ECM (49)
- EMS / Compliance Program (5)
- Energy Management (2)
- Environmental management (15)
- Environmental Violation (19)
- EPA (4)
- EU Commission (3)
- EU Environmental Regulatory Updates (12)
- European Maritime Safety Agency (5)
- Events (3)
- Hot News (6)
- Incident Management Exercise (1)
- OPA 90 and other US requirements (5)
- Paris Mou Port State Control (9)
- Pollution prevention (15)
- Press Review (9)
- Quality management (7)
- Regulatory Updates (6)
- Risk management (4)
- Safety management (6)
- Security Circular Letters (6)
- Seminars (11)
- Training (11)
- US Regulatory Updates (16)
- USCG Activites (9)