NPDES/ VGP Training in Hamburg, Germany on 14th Oct, 2011
ECM offers National Pollution Discharge Elimination System/Vessel General Permit (NPDES/VGP) training
ECM will provide a 4 hour (1/2 day) training course to assist our clients in meeting the VGP requirements of having QUALIFIED personnel (your personnel) conduct annual vessel inspections/audits of NPDES weekly checklists, non-conformities, reporting, etc.
The training will take place in Europe on 14th October 2011 in Hamburg, Germany at Steigenberger Hotel.
The training agenda for each session above is as follows:
- NPDES/VGP/NOI Introduction and Summary
- Review of Specific Waste Requirements
- NPDES Weekly Checklist, Nonconformities, etc.
- NPDES Annually Required Inspection/Checklists
- USCG/EPA enforcement procedures
- Lunch/Dinner (as applicable)
As noted above, lunch/dinner is included with each training session as well.
The fee for this training is $500 USD per registrant. As with the SMT TTX registration process, registration
is available on the ECM website or just contact Alina Zawadzka at ECM Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are NOT ECM client please contact Bruno Di Lascio at email@example.com
Please let us know should you have any questions about the NPDES training or registration process.
We are looking forward to meeting you in October!
- Crisis management (6)
- ECM (49)
- EMS / Compliance Program (5)
- Energy Management (2)
- Environmental management (15)
- Environmental Violation (19)
- EPA (4)
- EU Commission (3)
- EU Environmental Regulatory Updates (12)
- European Maritime Safety Agency (5)
- Events (3)
- Hot News (6)
- Incident Management Exercise (1)
- OPA 90 and other US requirements (5)
- Paris Mou Port State Control (9)
- Pollution prevention (15)
- Press Review (9)
- Quality management (7)
- Regulatory Updates (6)
- Risk management (4)
- Safety management (6)
- Security Circular Letters (6)
- Seminars (11)
- Training (11)
- US Regulatory Updates (16)
- USCG Activites (9)