ECM Regulatory Reference Guide (RRG): 10th revision available
ECM Regulatory Reference Guide (RRG), First Edition, Revision 10, now available for ECM Clients
Handbook for Environmental Regulatory Compliance, 1st Edition, 10th revision updates rules, regulations and procedures in light of the recent revised regulations introduced or better operational interpretation provided. It is an incomparable reference source for all ship-owners and managers and vessels as well trading in US, Canada, Argentina, Panama and Japan.
The current revision not only updates the already existing information but also includes new sections, such as:
- NRC Addendum for Use of Dispersants
- Wisconsin Ballast Water Management Requirements
- Visa Waiver Program
- TWIC Annotated B-1 Visa
- New Draft EPA VGP Released on 30 November 2011
Moreover, the newest RRG revision:
- Clarifies AMPD Standby Lightering Coverage.
- Notes changes in the Alaska State COFR rates & nontank vessel COFR rates.
- Notes change in annual fee for OSRO coverage by Alaska Chadux Corporation.
- Amends the “Useful Related Links” to include access to Form CG-2692, Form CG-2692A and Form CG-2692B.
- Revises ECM’s NPDES compliance assistance
- Updates various forms and guidance documents
This revised publication remains a single source of information concerning today’s maritime regulatory compliance. Readers requiring additional information have the opportunity to access the fully referenced material including comprehensive ECM tips, more than 100 web hyperlinks. The enhanced format, pdf file, comprehensive index and extensive appendices, provides the reader with improved access to the contents of this important guide.
- Crisis management (6)
- ECM (49)
- EMS / Compliance Program (5)
- Energy Management (2)
- Environmental management (15)
- Environmental Violation (19)
- EPA (4)
- EU Commission (3)
- EU Environmental Regulatory Updates (12)
- European Maritime Safety Agency (5)
- Events (3)
- Hot News (6)
- Incident Management Exercise (1)
- OPA 90 and other US requirements (5)
- Paris Mou Port State Control (9)
- Pollution prevention (15)
- Press Review (9)
- Quality management (7)
- Regulatory Updates (6)
- Risk management (4)
- Safety management (6)
- Security Circular Letters (6)
- Seminars (11)
- Training (11)
- US Regulatory Updates (16)
- USCG Activites (9)