New Vessel General Permit (VGP) training 2013
Further to ECM Client Alert 09-2013 dated March 27th, 2013, we are pleased to announce the scheduling of additional VGP training sessions at the following venues in Europe.
The training will include a comprehensive update on Vessel General Permit (VGP) requirements, as anticipated in the new version of the VGP that is scheduled to come into force on December 19th, 2013.
European Venues are:
Registration will begin at 08.30 a.m.
For further info please contact ECM Europe.
- Crisis management (6)
- ECM (49)
- EMS / Compliance Program (5)
- Energy Management (2)
- Environmental management (15)
- Environmental Violation (19)
- EPA (4)
- EU Commission (3)
- EU Environmental Regulatory Updates (12)
- European Maritime Safety Agency (5)
- Events (3)
- Hot News (6)
- Incident Management Exercise (1)
- OPA 90 and other US requirements (5)
- Paris Mou Port State Control (9)
- Pollution prevention (15)
- Press Review (9)
- Quality management (7)
- Regulatory Updates (6)
- Risk management (4)
- Safety management (6)
- Security Circular Letters (6)
- Seminars (11)
- Training (11)
- US Regulatory Updates (16)
- USCG Activites (9)