ECM Regulatory Reference Guide (RRG), First Edition, Revision 17, now available
ECM Regulatory Reference Guide (RRG)
Handbook for Environmental Regulatory Compliance, 1st Edition, 17th revision updates rules, regulations and procedures in light of the recent revised regulations introduced or better operational interpretation provided.
It is an incomparable reference source for all ship-owners and managers and vessels as well trading in US, Canada, Argentina, Panama and Japan.
The newest RRG revision:
- Include address & contact details for ECM Maritime Services (Asia) Pte. Ltd.
- Add Saipan & Tinian in this section regarding Tank Vessel Action prior to calling the COTP Guam.
- Add Saipan & Tinian in this section regarding Nontank Vessel Action prior to calling the COTP Guam.
- Update USCG Headquarters new address in these sections.
- Provide weblink to CA NDZ, Region 9 page.
- Add “Saipan & Tinian” to information regarding the operational requirements for Guam.
- Change “Department of Fish and Game” to new name “Department of Fish and Wildlife” throughout the section.
- MS Office/Infopath 2003 has been updated to the new Template
- Update the information regarding the “CBSA – Vessel Carrier Codes Required in Canada”.
This revised publication remains a single source of information concerning today’s maritime regulatory compliance. Readers requiring additional information have the opportunity to access the fully referenced material including comprehensive ECM tips, more than 150 web hyperlinks.
The enhanced format, pdf file, comprehensive index and extensive appendices, provides the reader with improved access to the contents of this important guide both on board and ashore.
- Crisis management (6)
- ECM (49)
- EMS / Compliance Program (5)
- Energy Management (2)
- Environmental management (15)
- Environmental Violation (19)
- EPA (4)
- EU Commission (3)
- EU Environmental Regulatory Updates (12)
- European Maritime Safety Agency (5)
- Events (3)
- Hot News (6)
- Incident Management Exercise (1)
- OPA 90 and other US requirements (5)
- Paris Mou Port State Control (9)
- Pollution prevention (15)
- Press Review (9)
- Quality management (7)
- Regulatory Updates (6)
- Risk management (4)
- Safety management (6)
- Security Circular Letters (6)
- Seminars (11)
- Training (11)
- US Regulatory Updates (16)
- USCG Activites (9)