2013 Vessel General Permit Annual Report
Submission Deadline —February 28, 2015
As ECM reported in CLIENT ALERT 30-2014, the VESSEL GENERAL PERMIT (VGP) requires that vessel owners/operators submit an Annual Report documenting VGP activities for each calendar year for each vessel covered by the VGP. Annual Reports for the period December 19, 2013 through December 31, 2014 must be submitted to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) by February 28, 2015.
- All vessels with a VGP Notice of Intent (NOI) at any time during this period must file an Annual Report, regardless of whether or not the vessel called the US in 2014.
- In addition, an Annual Report must still be filed even if the vessel has subsequently been sold or left your management.
- Failure to submit an Annual Report is considered non-compliance with the VGP and can result in
a USCG deficiency during Port State Control examinations.
For further information please contact us.
- Crisis management (6)
- ECM (49)
- EMS / Compliance Program (5)
- Energy Management (2)
- Environmental management (15)
- Environmental Violation (19)
- EPA (4)
- EU Commission (3)
- EU Environmental Regulatory Updates (12)
- European Maritime Safety Agency (5)
- Events (3)
- Hot News (6)
- Incident Management Exercise (1)
- OPA 90 and other US requirements (5)
- Paris Mou Port State Control (9)
- Pollution prevention (15)
- Press Review (9)
- Quality management (7)
- Regulatory Updates (6)
- Risk management (4)
- Safety management (6)
- Security Circular Letters (6)
- Seminars (11)
- Training (11)
- US Regulatory Updates (16)
- USCG Activites (9)