U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) VGP annual report submission for 2015 Activities
The 2013 VESSEL GENERAL PERMIT (VGP) requires that vessel owners and operators submit an Annual Report documenting VGP activities for each calendar year for each vessel covered by the VGP. Annual Reports for 2015 activities must be submitted to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) by 28 February 2016.
All vessels with a valid VGP NOTICE OF INTENT (NOI) at any time during 2015 must file an Annual Report, regardless of whether or not the vessel called the US in 2015. ECM recommends that you submit your VGP Annual Report to the EPA as soon as your vessel completes its last call to the U.S. in 2015.
ECM’ S VGP Annual report service
ECM can submit 2015 VGP Annual Reports on your behalf. Annual Reports can be separated into three categories as follows :
- Vessels that did not call the U.S. in 2015
- Vessels that called the U.S. in 2015
- Vessels that called the U.S. in 2015 and are required to submit a Discharge Monitoring Report (DMR)
Note: Certain vessel owners/operators covered under the VGP are required to perform analytical monitoring of ballast water, bilgewater, graywater, and exhaust gas scrubber wastewater. Contact ECM (email@example.com ) for the DMR requirements.
Comprehensive VGP annual inspections
The Vessel General Permit requires that comprehensive VGP Annual Inspections be conducted onboard vessels by trained, qualified inspectors every 12 months.
If ECM has conducted a comprehensive VGP Annual Inspection on your vessel in 2015, we will submit your VGP Annual Report for 2015 on your behalf. We will request updated information around the end of the year regarding your vessel’s activities in 2015 before we submit your VGP Annual Report.
ECM VGP Services
- If you would like for ECM to submit your VGP Annual Report for 2015, contact us and we will forward our ECM Form for your completion. Please indicate in your message if a DMR is required.
- If you wish to arrange a VGP Annual Inspection by ECM or if you have questions about the VGP Annual Report, please contact us.
- Crisis management (6)
- ECM (49)
- EMS / Compliance Program (5)
- Energy Management (2)
- Environmental management (15)
- Environmental Violation (19)
- EPA (4)
- EU Commission (3)
- EU Environmental Regulatory Updates (12)
- European Maritime Safety Agency (5)
- Events (3)
- Hot News (6)
- Incident Management Exercise (1)
- OPA 90 and other US requirements (5)
- Paris Mou Port State Control (9)
- Pollution prevention (15)
- Press Review (9)
- Quality management (7)
- Regulatory Updates (6)
- Risk management (4)
- Safety management (6)
- Security Circular Letters (6)
- Seminars (11)
- Training (11)
- US Regulatory Updates (16)
- USCG Activites (9)